Friday, May 30, 2014

All You Ever Wanted To Know About The J79 Turbojet Engine

YouTubes made by AgentJayZ of S&S Turbines about the J-79 engine. I find them a wealth of information and good clean fun. Just click on the titles to watch the videos.  This guy has a dream job! I miss the smell of burned JP-4.

click link above to view video
click link above to view video
click link above to view video
click link above to view video
click link above to view video
click link above to view video
click link above to view video
click link above to view video
click link above to view video
click link above to view video
click link above to view video
click link above to view video
click link above to view video

Revision History:
  • 30 MAY 2014 - Original Post
  • 24 Oct 2017 - Housekeeping
Sources:
  • YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/AgentJayZ

2 comments:

  1. I think I have the dream job, which started in 1968 and has not ended yet! 22 years USAF, 30 plus GE Aviation Consulting contractor, no planned retirement or pension but I enjoy my J79 job. See “My Story” when posted next week in GE Aviation’s 100 year celebration site, probably posted on FB also.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome any comments, corrections, and additions to this blog. If you have corrections or additions please give references so they can be properly cited.