Friday, October 20, 2017

OK, I know it has been a looooong time since I updated this blog. Not that I didn't want to, just that I was away from my computer for the last three years. But I'm back!!! I will be posting some new stuff over the next few months, not many illustrations, because my subscription to Adobe Illustrator ran out and at the moment I am unemployed and can't afford a new one. So, while I still have all my artwork, I just need a job to continue on with my illustrations.
In the meantime I will do research, post interesting things I find, and do some updating of what is here. Sorry it has been so long.
Top of the priority list is to update my computer, and that is happening while I type this. Tried to update the BIOS yesterday, the BIOS updated just fine, but it also lost my hard drives and I had to reinstall everything.  So that is happening, with a nice, fresh, clean install of Windows 10 and all the fixin's.  No more left over gremlins hanging around my system!  I have a couple of posts I was working on before I had to leave, so I will look them over and see what can be salvaged and see if I can get them up this next week.
So good to be back!😊

4 comments:

  1. Thank You Tommy. I have my first post in the works, and I did get my license for Illustrator back, so I do have full, unfettered access to my drawings again. I have one just about finished for the upcoming blog post dealing with the tests on 148371 and the conformal weapons pallet it tested.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you're back. This blog is fantastic. Hope to see some info on USAF EW systems / pods, similar to what you did for the Navy variants.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You. It is good to be back. I do plan on working up the USAF EW systems, I just have two projects in the works ahead of it. But it will be done at some point.

      Delete

I welcome any comments, corrections, and additions to this blog. If you have corrections or additions please give references so they can be properly cited.